White Stuff Straight Up Jersey Maxi Skirt - Navy
This oh-so easy to wear jersey maxi is a straight up wardrobe favourite. It's cut in a relaxed fit from wonderfully soft striped jersey, has an elasticated waist and crossover striped panel at the front - as if it could get any more flattering.
- 56% Viscose, 42% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Size 8 (UK 12) centre back waist to hem approx. 90cm
- Model wears a size 6 (UK 10) and is 5'9"
- "Very flattering, beautiful material. Really happy with this purchase and looking forward to wearing it lots!" ~Chats
- "Wanted a maxi skirt I could grab & go when needed & this ticks all the boxes. Good fit & length." ~Elainep
- "This is a nice lightweight skirt. The style is flattering and not clingy. I am 5'5" and the skirt is just off the floor. It's a good colour that can be matched up easily with a top, and could be dressed up or casual. Just wished it was available in more colours." ~Sandi1333
- "I love this skirt, the shading of the different colours is lovely, the fit is perfect as is the length. I went up a size (a 4 (UK 8) to a 6 (UK 10)) as I don't like skirts to be too clingy - I am a little older than most of your customers. It tones beautifully with a denim jacket and I feel elegant wearing it." ~Sewinglady
- "Love this skirt, looks great on very comfortable to wear, good sizing, nice material. Really bought it to wean myself away from trousers leggings etc!" ~Kristie
"I would wear this skirt everyday it I could. It is so comfortable. You can be casual in it and also with the right top very smart. Although the material is very lightweight it hangs beautifully and flows with your movements.
I just wish there were others in different colours. I would definitely be buying them." ~RoseGG
- "This is comfortable and easy to wear and the crossover panel at the front is a nice touch although most tops will cover it. The hazy vertical stripe elongates and makes the skirt interesting without meaning it will clash with other patterns. ~Maisiecakes
"I immediately snapped up this skirt as I prefer longer lengths and was delighted to see this in my White Stuff store. As the weather turned warmer recently I've already worn it a couple of times and have felt really comfortable in the flattering, simplistic A line style with its nice 'cross over' detail to the waist. I think this skirt will wash well and (hopefully) will not require ironing - always a plus in my book!!
The colour and design of the material is lovely, a sort of 'go with almost everything' colour/style that can be worn dressed up a little or very casually - it looks fab with my WS cardi in Papaya Pink from last year.The material is lightweight, so perfect for hot days and holidays as it will both resist creasing and be nice and cool to wear. I was concerned it may be rather TOO thin, making the skirt a bit clingy and see-through in the light, but the width in the A line has thankfully helped reduce this. Although early days yet, the skirt appears to be retaining its shape, which was my main concern with such lightweight fabric as this can sometimes tend to 'seat.' The sizing seems true to size with this skirt, but as I fall between sizes I chose to opt for a size up for this - while others may not feel the need to do this I prefer to wear things that are a little too big, rather than a little too small." ~PrettyPagan